What's new

Beard oil recommendation

I like to try the products of small producers, I really like the fragrances of Golden Beards, my favorite is the Arctic. Otherwise one of the best known and most used brands I think is Mr. Bear Family, they also have excellent products.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
My skin doesn't agree with castor or olive oils. The ones I've tried that are primarily Jojoba, Argan, Grapeseed, and Apricot all seem to work well. WSP makes a really good beard oil. PAA makes one that is prickly pear based that is pretty good, too. Best thing with PAA is you can get any of their many scents.

I have PAA's beard oil in Atomic Age Bay Rum scent. Good thing about beard oil purchases...the bottle seems to last forever!

Do you add cologne to your beard oil?

I’ve just began making my own beard oil and have only used essential oils for scent.

If you don’t want to make your own Honest Amish Premium is hands down the best beard oil.

If your looking fir a great scent try Bearded Bastard Beard oils... the scents are just amazing.

I’ve started making my own. I am a huge fragrance collector and wanted Beard oils whose smell would blend with my Colognes. I feel like I can guarantee the quality and make it smell like I want it to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom