What's new

Beard oil, pick your own Fagrance

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I was looking at some beard oil options and noticed Lambert's Luscious had a different option for a make your own. Well pick up to three of the listed scents that is, the base oil are his brew.

So out of these scent what would you pick for yourself? Minimum one and maximum of three.
I'm thinking maybe Patchouli, Pohutukawa and Cedarwood, or maybe Rose Geranium and Sandalwood.

Pine, Thyme, Cedarwood, Bay Rum, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, Oriental Musk, Pohutukawa, Peppermint, Orange, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Lavender, Frankincense

The Pohutukawa is a native tree here that flowers at Christmas time. I've never smelt the oil scent, so unsure on including that but are intrigued.
Found this description for its oil, Fresh and delicate floral notes combine with light woody tones to deliver a lovely light Phohutukawa like fragrance.

I was looking at some beard oil options and noticed Lambert's Luscious had a different option for a make your own. Well pick up to three of the listed scents that is, the base oil are his brew.

So out of these scent what would you pick for yourself? Minimum one and maximum of three.
I'm thinking maybe Patchouli, Pohutukawa and Cedarwood, or maybe Rose Geranium and Sandalwood.

Pine, Thyme, Cedarwood, Bay Rum, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, Oriental Musk, Pohutukawa, Peppermint, Orange, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Lavender, Frankincense

The Pohutukawa is a native tree here that flowers at Christmas time. I've never smelt the oil scent, so unsure on including that but are intrigued.
Found this description for its oil, Fresh and delicate floral notes combine with light woody tones to deliver a lovely light Phohutukawa like fragrance.

some nice scents, are you thinking of growing out the beard again? I think the pohutukawa, cedawood pathchouli sounds like a nice woodsy scent

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
some nice scents, are you thinking of growing out the beard again? I think the pohutukawa, cedawood pathchouli sounds like a nice woodsy scent

I have already put the razor down, it's a one week old beard now. The wife is ok with it this time round.

20190302_082526.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
oh yes, she's knows the drill now :001_tongu

It's funny when I started to grow it last year she was very opposed to it, then when I was going to shave it off she wanted me to keep it.
She even wanted to tell me how high to trim my beard line for the neck this time. Nope, back off that's my call. Sometimes it must be a SWMNBO, She who must not be obeyed! :)

I would go Sandalwood, Cedarwood, and Frankincense or Patchouli

That sounds a nice blend.

Frankincense, oriental musk, and orange. I'd have to smell the oriental musk, though. It might already be slightly frankincense-ish.

Top Bottom