What's new

Beard Oil From Cologne Sample?

I have a few samples of Armani Prive Parfum oil and it’s powerful and good. One spritz lasted through more than a day and a full shower and after a light Acqua di Gio, I could still smell the residual presence of the Myrrhe. It’s really good stuff.

I have a few samples of Armani Prive Parfum oil and it’s powerful and good. One spritz lasted through more than a day and a full shower and after a light Acqua di Gio, I could still smell the residual presence of the Myrrhe. It’s really good stuff.
Ha. Hair really soaks up scent. I bet you can easily get an unscented beard oil and add drops of perfume to it. I’d go a drop at a time and test it if it’s that potent! You can always get a small sprayer and put all the samples in it. They are cheap and then you would not have the scent “stuck” in your beard longer than you wanted...

I suppose you could do it, but I'd be inclined to go with a neutral/unscented beard oil or balm and then just wear my fragrance as usual. I've been sporting a pretty sizeable beard for the last couple of years and that's what I've been doing.

Top Bottom