What's new

Beard growing season

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I don't have a lot of willpower. Since taking up SR shaving, I have only grown a beard twice, once for 48 hours and again for 36 hours. Both times were to prepare for a traditional SR barber's shave in the Philippines. He was charging almost USD 2 for a shave and I wanted my money's worth.

I give up. What's VBS?

Last edited:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Beards are for winter, not when your sweating in the 90-degree sun mowing the lawn. I love rocking a beard in the winter because it keeps me warm. But once the spring season starts, the beard comes off, and I get to have fun with my DE razors. Now, maybe if your on the other side of the world, winter might be coming for you. But where I am, were working our way towards summer.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I don't have a lot of willpower. Since taking up SR shaving, I have only grown a beard twice, once for 48 hours and again for 36 hours. Both times were to prepare for a traditional SR barber's shave in the Philippines. He was charging almost USD 2 for a shave and I wanted my money's worth.

I give up. What's VBS?
I am thinking he will be portraying the Apostle Paul for his church's "Vacation Bible School"...

If that is the case friend @JunkerJorge , bless you for doing this!

I've limited my acting in church productions to roles where I was clean shaven, 1940's to the present!

Beards are for winter, not when your sweating in the 90-degree sun mowing the lawn. I love rocking a beard in the winter because it keeps me warm. But once the spring season starts, the beard comes off, and I get to have fun with my DE razors. Now, maybe if your on the other side of the world, winter might be coming for you. But where I am, were working our way towards summer.
Yup. Gets pretty hot here in SC.

Way to go volunteering to work VBS! I'm sure the kids will love it. I'll be one of the "high five guys" greeting the kids as they enter each day. Besides being known as the high five guys, we're also known as the old guys!

Where I live it's always summer! "Florida"
Never a beard (only a goatee) for me.
So it's a wet shave every day. I can't imagine having to spend weeks without doing it. That would defeat the purpose of all the money I've spent, Lol!!

Top Bottom