What's new

Be-Glad Disposable Straight

I haven't seen one of these before :001_huh:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks for posting this interesting find. Is it your razor? I ask because it looks like the leading edge might be a little corroded or uneven...but perhaps not affecting the shave. My first thought was that spring mechanism looks like it may not hold fast and tightly enough along the full length of the blade, but after more thought I can believe that it works but not have as good a fit and finish as the Feather or Kai.

The one I had was in mint condition, and functioned as well as the Feathers or KAIs I’ve tried.

I agree, the pic shows what appears to be a corroded leading edge. Weird. I had assumed these were plated brass?

Nice to see your example @Seraphim. It looks better than I expected. I would "be glad" to own one myself. :lol: And a Fukuzaki model is certainly preferred over the Fukushima Daiichi one even if the later model would melt beard hairs.

Thanks for posting this interesting find. Is it your razor? I ask because it looks like the leading edge might be a little corroded or uneven...but perhaps not affecting the shave. My first thought was that spring mechanism looks like it may not hold fast and tightly enough along the full length of the blade, but after more thought I can believe that it works but not have as good a fit and finish as the Feather or Kai.
No, I was searching for an AC clone to buy. Instead a just got a DX, SS, Captain and CJB to replace my missing RG and CJB.

proxy.php

No, I was searching for an AC clone to buy. Instead a just got a DX, SS, Captain and CJB to replace my missing RG and CJB.

proxy.php
Nice! You are going to be busy putting those through their paces. Once you have determined a favorite I hope you will post again.

Top Bottom