What's new

BBE's about 1 week out....

I want ___ B&B Essentials....

• 1 BBE for me

• Gimme 2

• Three please

Results are only viewable after voting.
If there are enough to go around, I would like one as well…
Can someone tell me how much they are, just so I have an idea…
Thanks… :001_smile

I believe size-wise it is pretty close to the C&E BBB, which I think is considered a medium sized brush. I understand though that the knot is a heck of a lot denser than the C&E, and the bristles are a much higher grade of badger hair. I remember a picture of the two net to each other from a while back, but can't find it now. Perhaps one of our members will remember where that was posted, or even take a new picture to give comparison.

Reports are that the BBE will fit into brush holders designed to hold the C&E brush.

Take me off the list if you could, then (I really don't want to buy this one blind). I'm still figuring out what brushes I like, but so far I've been pretty ishy on anything bigger than small.

Any idea how much this brush would end up costing a Canadian, after shipping etc? I'm in the market for my first real brush...

If that's the case I would sign up for one... however the cost to ship to Canada often gets extravagant for the silliest little items. I assume since the brush is small and light it should be pretty cheap to ship.

However, I would like some real info on what shipping options are available before I add myself to the list.

Is there a real page with order info and such, or just this thread?

If that's the case I would sign up for one... however the cost to ship to Canada often gets extravagant for the silliest little items. I assume since the brush is small and light it should be pretty cheap to ship.

However, I would like some real info on what shipping options are available before I add myself to the list.

Is there a real page with order info and such, or just this thread?

This isn't an official sign up page, its just to gauge interest. When they are available you can see what the full cost including shipping will be. Even if you say you want one here and then you find that the cost is a bit more than you're willing to pay, no one will fault you for it.

This isn't an official sign up page, its just to gauge interest. When they are available you can see what the full cost including shipping will be. Even if you say you want one here and then you find that the cost is a bit more than you're willing to pay, no one will fault you for it.

Do you know what the timeline would be for ordering/delivery of these guys if they get sufficient interest on this thread?

Top Bottom