What's new

Bay Rum

I haven't bought any cologne for at least two weeks and I'm looking to get some Bay Rum. I've got a Taylor's sotckists just round the corner from my office so I could pick that up relatively easily but what else is out there? I'm in England.

Realizing, of course, that everyone's body chemistry will react differently, I was very disappointed with Taylor's staying power. Between the 2 and 3 hour mark, it all but disappeared.

The Pinaud Bay Rum has quite a lasting scent (again,with my chemistry) and is worth a shot. Additionally, if you would consider buying from the US, Sue at Saint Charles Shave has a nice Bay Rum and then of course the B&B Bay Rum with a Twist that she has recently begun to market.

Kyle said:
Realizing, of course, that everyone's body chemistry will react differently, I was very disappointed with Taylor's staying power. Between the 2 and 3 hour mark, it all but disappeared.

The Pinaud Bay Rum has quite a lasting scent (again,with my chemistry) and is worth a shot. Additionally, if you would consider buying from the US, Sue at Saint Charles Shave has a nice Bay Rum and then of course the B&B Bay Rum with a Twist that she has recently begun to market.
the bay rum has got a new formula and they have improved it a lot there are now making the lavender one as well

tonesbarbershop.co.uk said:
yes we have it in stock now

This is ridiculous! I started off wanting a bit of Bay Rum, now I’m in the market for Lavender!

I’m gonnna wait til pay day and put a £50 order into TBS!

Kyle said:

Same problem here. I love the Mr. Taylor EDT, in fact wearing it right now, but about 3 hours after application, i can only smell the most faint remnant of the cologne. If Taylor could nail the staying power, this EdT would be a winner all around.

Justso said:
Same problem here. I love the Mr. Taylor EDT, in fact wearing it right now, but about 3 hours after application, i can only smell the most faint remnant of the cologne. If Taylor could nail the staying power, this EdT would be a winner all around.
not with the new formula and it all depens on the person who is useing it

I have three varieties:

Pinaud: Was my first and I really loved it. Long lasting scent, Mrs. Me liked it too. But stings like you've had your head keel-hauled.

Dominica: Didn't touch the Pinaud again, as this made it seem skunky. The Dominica brand smells like a carribean vacation to me. Short neck life, however. I use it on weekends.

Ogallala (in the reviews section): With the inclusion of witch hazel, it becomes sweeter. I very nice scent I use weekdays. Vanishes even faster.

I'm always looking for new varieties of Bay Rum.

Top Bottom