What's new

Bay Rum Soap Suggestions

I am looking for a decent Bay Rum shaving soap. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
As for Pirates Cove, I've been thinking of trying some. Was it just a scent problem? A marked change from previous orders you've made?

Ogallala
http://ogallalabayrum.com/

Get the soap sampler.
The straight "Bay Rum" is really the only bay rum stand out but the others are nice also.

+1, and a hearty +1 at that. Great glycerin soaps in generous sizes and 5 or 6 different scents for not a lot of $. John (the owner) is also very generous with additional "gifts" included in your order, and is a delight to do business with. Win-Win!:thumbup:

The only thing that I disagree with above is the opinion on the Bay Rum being the standout: I think it's the Bay Rum & Sandalwood!:w00t:

I honestly really like the Colonel Conk's Bay Rum that I got the other day. The scent is pretty faint, so it may not be good if you want something stronger, but it ony cost me $4...

Ogallala + sandalwood. John is great to deal with,fast shipping. Try the Bay Rum+Sweet Orange. Great scent and super lather.
Ogallala is a winner in all their products.

I'm also a big fan of the Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes and Peppercorns...got both the soap and the aftershave...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I honestly really like the Colonel Conk's Bay Rum that I got the other day. The scent is pretty faint, so it may not be good if you want something stronger, but it ony cost me $4...

I have both the Conk's Bay Rum and the Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes and Peppercorns on the shaving den shelf now. I like the Conks, but yes, the scent is pretty faint. The Ogallala rocks.

Top Bottom