What's new

Bay Rum recommendation

Hello gents,

I’m looking for a bay rum aftershave splash with notes of cinnamon, cloves, citrus. Similar to Barberry Coast Bay Rum.
Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

20181006_101128.jpg

Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum is exactly what you ask for and affordable too. The rest of the recommendations are wonderful as well.

I’m a big bay rum guy myself, I have however only used the Clubman and man I’m glad I did! My next Clubman will be a Phoenix artisan variant I’m sure.

You should try out Meißner Tremonia Bay Rum.
That is some crazy strong stuff. And a little unlike any Bay you smelled before.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Markante, aromatisch-würzige Note von naturreinem Bayöl (St. Thomas), abgerundet mit etwas Litsea und Nelkenblättern. Jamaica-Rum, Reines Schwarzwald-Quellwasser, Weingeist statt chemisch vergälltem Alcohol (Alcohol denat.), Extrakte von Bio-Hamamelis und Bio-Eukalyptus aus eigener Herstellung als Wohltat für die Haut.

Inhaltsstoffe: Reines Quellwasser aus dem Schwarzwald, Bio Glycerin pflanzl., Bio Babassuöl, Bio Jojobaöl, Naturreines äth. Litsea Cubebaöl, Bio Kokosöl, braune Tonerde, Kaliumhydroxid, Kaolin, Macadamianussöl kaltgepresst, Natriumhydroxid, Naturreines äth. Bayöl, Naturreines äth. Nelkenblätteröl, Stearinsäure, Talkum, Totes Meer Kristallsalz, Zitronensäure

That is the soap. Can’t find the AS, but it’s really nourishing, doesn’t feel weird on your face, all organic and the smell lasts forever! Really nice!

I seem to be in the minority in not being a fan of the Captain's Bay Rum. I haven't tried the AS so perhaps it's different, but the soap sample I tried...like being smacked in the face with a ball of cloves. Not for me.

I wish CRSW made a Bay Rum AS, because their soap is my favorite Bay Rum that I've tried.

Top Bottom