What's new

Bay Rum Collection

Just wanted to show off...

Some increadible Bay Rums here. Well, I personally can't stand the Ogalla, that was a wait of money, but that's just me.
$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 248
Nice collection!

I've got the Ogallala Bay Rum with Sandalwood. I like it, but it's not what I consider a bay rum. Someone here on B&B described the Ogallala as a "cowboy" bay rum. I'm not sure what that means...last I looked there were no bays in Nebraska...unless one considers "bay" horses....:blink:

Thanks for sharing. I have some Captain's Choice and St. John's but none of the rest. I didn't realize PAA made so many!

Mine is very simple: CC Bay Rum & Co9T AS, Oglalla cologne. I'm dissatisfied with the Oglalla due to its clove content, but it's OK. Still hoping to find a pure bay rum cologne.

PAA quickly became my favorite aftershave/cologne maker. I love everything I bought so far.

My favorite Bay rum would be hard to say, I can tell you Ogalla is out! I love Saint johns island spice, and bay rum. A VERY close second, if not right up there is a a few dashes of Cat O 9 Tails, with a drop or 2 of PAA Bay rum, this makes the Captains choice last longer, like 8 hours longer! lol VERY cool Bay rums.

Ogallala is my favorite. Last week I stopped in Ogallala, NE and picked some up. I got a big bottle of AS and some of their body and shave soaps. I'm headed back that way in a month and will probably buy a lot more.

I should mention that the Ogallay Bay Rum is ok, but the other stuff was just terrible. I like the island kind of spice though.

Saint Johns has to be the winner followed closely by PAA bay rum. trailing behind a bit is Co9T. They all have their own take on Bay rum, so they are all worth getting... PAA Bay Rum etches them all out with the longest lasting scent.

My collection includes 2 from barber supply houses: Master Well Comb, and Stephens. I also like Pinaud St. John's but my women hate it. They say I smell like pumpkin pie. My favorite is Krampert's Finest accadian spice.

My collection includes 2 from barber supply houses: Master Well Comb, and Stephens. I also like Pinaud St. John's but my women hate it. They say I smell like pumpkin pie. My favorite is Krampert's Finest accadian spice.
I forgot to mention Superior 70. It is a high alcohol bay rum with the truest bay flavor I have.

Here's mine:

Avon
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438092174.226579.jpg

Bootlegger's
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438092350.866773.jpg

What's that? My original Bay Rum looks a little low? No worries, I've got a refill.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438092420.188451.jpg

Master, Pinaud, and the Rexall bottle is full of Superior 70
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438092439.860240.jpg

Purepac, CC North and Sandalwood (I'm pretty sure there's some BR in their base), and Burt's Bees Balm.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438092527.748676.jpg

Sorry, that's way out of my price range. If it's more expensive than CC, I'll pass. I like the cheap stuff better anyway. Bootlegger's is my favorite bay rum of all.

Top Bottom