What's new

bay rum bath soap?

I'm looking for a bath soap that would go nicely with bay rum shave soap and bay rum. I know there are some expensive artisan ones out there, a couple of which I have tried, and I'm already aware of "Dr. Squatch," but does anyone have any suggestions for more economical/more widely available options that might match?
Thank you in advance.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Ogallala and Stirling are good and reasonably priced. St. John's Bay Rum is triple milled and smells great, but it's expensive...$15 a bar. Big bar, lasts a long time, but expensive.

Another vote for Stirling bar soaps. The Bay Rum is my favorite and lasts 4-6 weeks. Plus the scent doesn't weaken as the soap gets smaller.

I was doing a search earlier today on here about Pre de Provence soaps and one of the posts mentioned PdP had a Bay Rum bath soap. Might be worth a shot to look into.

I just did the Bay Rum bath soap today from Stirling. Pretty strong clove but very nice, good lather, etc.

The best body bar is by PAA they have a number of Bay Rums to pick from I have Boomtown Bay Rum but Atomic Bay Rum is the main scent they offer.

Top Bottom