What's new

Baxter of California Clay pomade

baxter.jpg

I added 1 scoop of Baxter of California Clay pomade to my DRY hair this morning. The results are OUTSTANDING! My short, blond hair is totally spiked in a flat top manner, with more of a punk rock look than a 1950s look. Today is the first time I've used a hair product in a week. The star is happy once again. on my Hollywood movie star rating, I'll give myself a 9 out of 10. I got a hair cut recently, and I want to focus on waxes right now to get the spiky look. Baxter of California Clay is an excellent product for the spiky look, as it adds so much volume and makes hair thicker. I have a ton of hair, but most of it was chopped off with my last haircut.

Honestly, this is the first time I've used Baxter of California Clay the way it's meant to be used. I mean, I wasn't saturating my hair hair with the product in the past, and I got less than desirable results. Today, I applied the pomade to all parts of my hair, and the difference is dramatic. This stuff is so great for adding volume. For you gents that are thinning on top, Baxter of California is something you might want to try.

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Bentonite (CI 77004), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dicaprylyl Maleate, Ethylhexyl Stearate,Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, VP/VA Copolymer.

Cost: $22 for 2oz glass bottle. Yeah, this stuff costs a lot, but you don't need very much of this product to get great results.

I just discovered clay pomade. Does good with my thick, but fine hair. Keeps the front in place and allows a natural wave .

View attachment 833562

I added 1 scoop of Baxter of California Clay pomade to my DRY hair this morning. The results are OUTSTANDING! My short, blond hair is totally spiked in a flat top manner, with more of a punk rock look than a 1950s look. Today is the first time I've used a hair product in a week. The star is happy once again. on my Hollywood movie star rating, I'll give myself a 9 out of 10. I got a hair cut recently, and I want to focus on waxes right now to get the spiky look. Baxter of California Clay is an excellent product for the spiky look, as it adds so much volume and makes hair thicker. I have a ton of hair, but most of it was chopped off with my last haircut.

Honestly, this is the first time I've used Baxter of California Clay the way it's meant to be used. I mean, I wasn't saturating my hair hair with the product in the past, and I got less than desirable results. Today, I applied the pomade to all parts of my hair, and the difference is dramatic. This stuff is so great for adding volume. For you gents that are thinning on top, Baxter of California is something you might want to try.

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Bentonite (CI 77004), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dicaprylyl Maleate, Ethylhexyl Stearate,Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, VP/VA Copolymer.

Cost: $22 for 2oz glass bottle. Yeah, this stuff costs a lot, but you don't need very much of this product to get great results.

I just ordered my first lot today and hoping I can at least get to a 5 out of 10 on the Hollywood star rating, keep my expectations low and hope for a higher rating!

Top Bottom