Battle Brothers Shaving Co's Entry to the Vendor Hall of Fame

Vendor Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
Andrew Weiss
What is the name of your business?
Battle Brothers Shaving Co
Where are you located?
Grand Rapids, Michigan
What types of products do you carry or services do you provide?
Currently - Razor Blades, Razors, Brushes, Stands. Coming Soon - Shaving soap, shampoo & Conditioner, men's nail kit, combs
What inspired you to start your business?
Shaving with a double edge for the first time in Iraq it quickly became a hobby and a passion. Almost instantly I formed a group of men and we would shave every day together in the community bathrooms on our forward operating base. Sharing different soaps, blades, brushes and everything else we formed a unique bond. That's when it hit me, I should start a company with our shared experience and offer a great product. Being in the service for 9 years, I understand the military demographic and know their high standards. Battle Brothers Shaving Co. was born!
How can the members contact you?(email, website)
Email - [email protected]
Website - https://www.battlebrothers.com
Do you ship to the US only or worldwide?
I ship worldwide!
What is your age (or) generation?
I'm 30, Born in 1987.
What is your favorite shave setup?
The last one I built.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
My wife and I love to adventure! Scuba, camping, hiking and backpacking. At home I love attending my saltwater fish tank and dates with my wife.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm truly excited to be able to service this community. I absolutely love sharing this double edge shaving experience with others and look forward growing personally here. I like to think that Battle Brothers is a people company first and a product company second.

Thanks for the informative write-up. Looking forward to ordering a nice set of those new DE blades when SWMBO is in a decent mood! :)

Top Bottom