What's new

Bathroom camera?

I'd love to start taking more photos of my acquisitions, SOTD, etc... but am finding that retrieving the camera is too time consuming. In addition to my DSLR, we have a "diaper bag" camera for when we're on the go. Do I need a "bathroom" camera to just leave in the bathroom?

And one.

Somehow when I saw "bathroom camera" it just didn't sound quite appropriate. "No, really, it's just for the shaving supplies...."

More seriously, I see your point (although I sadly don't have a digital at all yet). But I would think twice about storing electronics in such a moisture rich environment.

my wife would commit me if i were to actually purchase a new camera to snap pics of my shave stuff. i don't even think i could sneak that one by her...

s~s

letterk said:
I'd love to start taking more photos of my acquisitions, SOTD, etc... but am finding that retrieving the camera is too time consuming. In addition to my DSLR, we have a "diaper bag" camera for when we're on the go. Do I need a "bathroom" camera to just leave in the bathroom?
PLEASE! PLEASE tell me there was no PUN intended!:001_rolle

Due to the high level of humidity in the bathroom from baths and showers, I wouldn't recommend keeping a camera in there, let alone any expensive electronic equipment.

The girlfriend used to like taking her iPod into the bathroom when she took long baths and dock it into a portable speaker unit. Not more than 2 weeks later the iPod died. I took it apart and found a lot of corrosion in it from the humidity.

Top Bottom