What's new

bath house

Hi
All

Have for xmas bath house spanish fig and nutmeg, however it lathers nice smells nice even comes with a nice wooden bowl.

I just wondering has anyone els use the bath house soap as i would like your in put.

Not me, Dave. I have heard the name mentioned often enough but never actually tried it. I'm also interested to hear what others think.

I have it, but haven't really used it yet. I'm going to start giving it the 3017 treatment in a couple of days, though. It does smell very nice.

thank you both it dose smell nice agreed and thats the only one they do at the moment :) but still looks like not many people use the soap?

Yes, it is the only shave soap they make, though I've seen several different ASB and cologne fragrances listed in UK stores. At any rate it's certainly not a well known or much used soap, despite having been around for a little while.

Yes, it is the only shave soap they make, though I've seen several different ASB and cologne fragrances listed in UK stores. At any rate it's certainly not a well known or much used soap, despite having been around for a little while.

Its a shame that its not well known as its a rely good soap :) I would recommend it to any one :)

Top Bottom