What's new

Barrister & Mann

hi all, whilst browsing the web today, i came across some shaving soaps from a company called Barrister & Mann, as ive not seen their stuff before, i wondered if any of you guys had used it, if so is it any good🤔

It's excellent stuff, if a bit expensive. They do seasonal releases and have other items available all year. Great scents. Some of the soap bases are different, do a but of research to see what works for you.

Good soaps, mostly complex scents, some of which are awesome and some of which are duds. Everybody's taste in scents varies a great deal, so some that stink to me may actually smell good to others.

Probably the simplest scents in the current line-up are Seville (an herbal barbershop scent that is very popular) and Cheshire (based on Earl Grey tea, and thus with a lot of bergamot in it). I am a fan of some of the more complex scents, especially LeGrande Chypre, which I think smells amazing. I also like Lavanille, but this one grew on me.

Excellent soaps. They perform very well and have some interesting scents. A couple that I'll buy again are Seville and Reserve Waves. If you like aquatic scents, Waves is nice and the Reserve base is really good.

Excellent soaps. They perform very well and have some interesting scents. A couple that I'll buy again are Seville and Reserve Waves. If you like aquatic scents, Waves is nice and the Reserve base is really good.
I'm going to purchase 2 pots tomorrow(to save on shipping) have the Seville added to basket, maybe try the waves too(I'll try each one eventually) 😁

While we are on the topic of Seville, any reason the tub is black at slickboys(UK)? Different base? EU version?
Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 20.15.07.png

hi all, whilst browsing the web today, i came across some shaving soaps from a company called Barrister & Mann, as ive not seen their stuff before, i wondered if any of you guys had used it, if so is it any good🤔
[/QUOTE
i have several B&M soaps and for me they sit at the top table of shaving soaps (with several others). Seville is a great barbershop scent, I also love Nordost (orange) and Vespers (winter/Christmas scent do may be only available at that time of year).

for a couple or three years I was head over heels for Barrister & Mann. Now I'm enjoying the fruits of my collecting and it's still good stuff. I still think the products are very good. And I'm looking forward to sampling other products someday in the future. May your journey be just as rewarding!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
My absolute favorite Bay Rum...Barrister and Mann! I have their Bay Rum soap and splash, their Reserve Spice soap, their Reserve Waves soap, their Seville splash and their Reserve Lavender splash. Wonderful stuff.

Top Bottom