What's new

Barrister & Mann

Hey guys!

If you were offered to choose a B & M Soap as from the attached photo.
Which one would you choose for yourself ?

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 100
I like B+M, but haven’t used those scents. I would be tempted by the Cologne Russe, but would probably go for Leviathan.

I was wondering to ask among the users of above soaps, which of them contain tasy, yummy, sweet smell scents in order to avoid for future purposes, as I don't like sweet kinda scents....

Leviathan without a doubt. Second choice would be Lavanille, but if you don't like sweet smells, the vanilla may be a turn-off for you.

I haven't tried any of them yet, but I'd probably go for Leviathan simply because I like the smell of coffee.

I've been reading different reviews about the B &M soaps and being honest I didn't find a real favorite, winner which the majority among users would suggest in any case!
I must admit too many opinions and they are all different.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I've been reading different reviews about the B &M soaps and being honest I didn't find a real favorite, winner which the majority among users would suggest in any case!
I must admit too many opinions and they are all different.
That’s the funny thing about opinions. :001_rolle

why Beaudelaire? Have you personally tried that soap?

I have, and it would be my pick, too. It’s a kind of “dirty” fougere. It’s probably my favorite thing B & M has ever produced.

Add, If I remember correctly, Beaudelaire isn't in production any longer. It is a very good complex fragrance. Well, heck they all are and that's likely why they are being offered to a new home. For the others? There should be loads of threads speaking to what they are like if you really want to know.

Lavanille for me. But I will confess that I think the end all be all soap of all time, without exception, was Roam. B&M keeps tinkering with different soap bases but the original was the best. And IMO, Roam was the finest example of their soap. It was apparently very polarizing and some people were ready to riot in the streets over their distaste for it. Nocturne is like distant relative of Roam and one that I also love. I may have to see if I can get a couple extra to carry me though the off season.

Top Bottom