What's new

Barrister & Mann: Seville Or Reserve Classic?

That much better eh ?.

For me personally? Yes. I now get my barbershop fix from WhollyKow Man From Mayfair. Do I prefer Seville’s scent? Yes. Am I willing to trade off performance for a marginally better scent? No. Not with my sensative skin and tough whiskers. YMMV...

I'm still working on developing my personal relationship with the Reserve line products. I learned how to "do" glissant and 'white labels,' and like them very much. Part of that is the sense that I can build a base of the lubricating materials and oils as my shave goes on and then do the touch up and buffing without much to worry about. The Reserve products have a different process and result. As such, while I find them good; I haven't caught my stride with it as I have with other products: Barrister and Mann, and some other manufacturers. So, unless you really like the combination of the Cool and Cool aftershave lotion; I'd refer you to Seville soap and asl in a heartbeat. Enjoy, it truly is in the journey!

I have the reserve sample batch as well as a sample of Fougere Gothique on the way.

Really wish Will had a Seville sample to try. The Seville EdT is tempting.

I have the reserve sample batch as well as a sample of Fougere Gothique on the way.

Really wish Will had a Seville sample to try. The Seville EdT is tempting.
It looks like both Maggard's and Groomatorium have samples of Seville in stock.

Dammit this thread made me go buy more samples of soaps I don’t need.

Lavanille and Cologne Russe headed my way from Maggards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom