What's new

Barrister & Mann Fougere Gothique samples

Are offered on Maggard's website right now. Only 300 are available. Good way to try it before committing to a blind buy on the full size product when it releases this fall. :thumbsup:

B&M scents are so captivating to me. I've already ordered the sample.

This past week has gotten very expensive. I may need to seek help. :a6:

Only 99 left.. they're going fast!
Already got my tracking number. The folks at Maggards are hustling this afternoon.
I like the pre-release sample idea. Hope it catches on.

Oh man, just got my email that it shipped. :a14: (I also threw in a sample of L&L soap since I was paying for shipping anyhow.)

Also, for those of you that wanted to grab one of these but missed it, here's word from Maggard's website:
"Due to overwhelming and unanticipated demand for these samples, we just got word FROM B&M directly that we will be receiving 40 more ounces of soap on Thursday, 8/10 – which should yield around 150 more samples. If you missed batch 1, you will have another shot at it Thursday!!! After those are gone, there will be no more samples of this soap ever produced."

Just going to leave this here. :biggrin1:
Fougere Gothique.jpg

How is it, @EdG ?

I won't say anything about the scent profile right now. Let fellas get their first whiff uninfluenced.

That said, er, unsaid? I will be ordering myself the set when pre-order opens next week. :thumbup1:

For about the past two years, I've taken the risk in ordering nearly every B & M special edition set blindly, and I've actually passed half of those along. Sometimes B & M scents can be too dark/heavy/strong/dirty for my tastes. I'm happy to see a preview sample made available. I realize it could actually cost them some sales from blind buyers, but as I become more selective in my purchases I certainly appreciate the opportunity to sample first.

I won't say anything about the scent profile right now. Let fellas get their first whiff uninfluenced.

That said, er, unsaid? I will be ordering myself the set when pre-order opens next week. :thumbup1:

thanks! B&M was a brand unknown to me prior to joining B&B, and has quickly become a favorite. The performance is really good, but what keeps me throwing money at them is the unique scents. They are so good, IMO.

Top Bottom