What's new

BARRISTER & MANN DIAMOND

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but I did a search and did not see it.

I just noticed that DIAMOND soap and AS is coming out again on April 11.

I have heard good things about this soap. I will be purchasing it this year for sure! Thank you for the heads up!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
If you like the blended smells of dirt, grass, beer and caramel popcorn (all the ingredients for a day at the old ballpark), you’ll appreciate and enjoy the scent of Diamond. It’s wonderful.

If you like the blended smells of dirt, grass, beer and caramel popcorn (all the ingredients for a day at the old ballpark), you’ll appreciate and enjoy the scent of Diamond. It’s wonderful.

I love going to Cardinals games, but your description doesn't sound that appealing... I hope not stale beer anyway! Sounds like a Cubs fan...

Cubs fan.png

I'll be getting some. B&M is my favorite soap maker and I love the smell and feel of a ballpark in the summer!

I love going to Cardinals games, but your description doesn't sound that appealing... I hope not stale beer anyway! Sounds like a Cubs fan...

View attachment 964461

I think it's a somewhat polarizing scent. I get mostly kind of a chemical-like, mown grass scent out of it. I traded a sample to another member (at his request) a while ago and received PdP 63 in return. I'm pretty sure I came out ahead on that swap scent-wise at least.. B&M's performance is usually top notch.

I think it's a somewhat polarizing scent. I get mostly kind of a chemical-like, mown grass scent out of it. I traded a sample to another member (at his request) a while ago and received PdP 63 in return. I'm pretty sure I came out ahead on that swap scent-wise at least.. B&M's performance is usually top notch.
The only B&M soap I have purchased is the Lavanille and although it lathers and smells fantastic, the dark soap is not my favorite (creates quite the mess). I will have to try another B&M soap after a bit of forum research. Thanks for the post reply.

I love Diamond. I finished my tub from 2017 in about 18 months which is fast for me.

I was so eagerly awaiting it this year I emailed Will in advance to see if it was making a comeback.

When I first read the description of the scent in 2017 I was uncertain if it could be done (as a big baseball fan). But first whiff and I was like “nailed it.” It really does remind me of baseball. Really excited to try it in the new base.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I love Diamond. I finished my tub from 2017 in about 18 months which is fast for me.

I was so eagerly awaiting it this year I emailed Will in advance to see if it was making a comeback.

When I first read the description of the scent in 2017 I was uncertain if it could be done (as a big baseball fan). But first whiff and I was like “nailed it.” It really does remind me of baseball. Really excited to try it in the new base.
Put me in, Coach!

Put me in, Coach!

Look at MEEEEEE....
I CAN BEEEEEE...CENTERFIELD!!!!

I should also mention, as a fan of the Yankees, who continue to require clean shaven-ness, Diamond just brings it all together

I feel like there is some natural product placement to be had here [“this post game clubhouse interview is brought to you by Barrister and Mann’s Diamond!”]...

Unfortunately Im not very adventurous with soaps because it's too much. of a hassle
for me to sell one if I dont like the scent.

Right now, Im toying between Seville and Cool Reserve...while I was dithering, the Beaudelaire was sold out.

DIamond is a strange scent indeed and not for everyone. It does capture a day at the Ballpark quite well (if they added the scent of Hot Dogs it may have been weird) but it smells like Grass, Beer, Popcorn and perhaps a little dirt. Very unique but a scent that can being back memories or something perfect for special occasions although not a scent I would want to smell like all day lol.

I like baseball and I like soap so I'm looking forward to trying out a sample if Maggards has the option.

I'm with you on that. That description has me curious, but also too wary to pull the trigger on a full tub at a time where I really don't need anymore soap.

Diamond sample is ordered. I've been trying to go easy so I only threw in a sample of CF Santa Paula. I'm 50/50 on the Diamond but I think I'll like the Santa Paula.

Top Bottom