What's new

Barrister and Mann Lyssa pre order for survival kit

Lyssa Zombie Survival Kit

cant edit my title. its from Barrister and Mann pre order started today

edit. figured how to edit the title

Notes: Notes: Rose, Geranium, Ashes, Nutmeg, Saffron, Sage, Oud, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Tobacco, Smooth Musk, and Violets

Packed in a steel ammunition canister and easy to keep in your car or camper, it has most of the things that you would need for an emergency.

Seriously, we gave this a lot of thought. This kit could save your life. It includes:
  • Small Flashlight (1)
  • Survival Space Blanket (1)
  • 50 ft hank of 550 paracord (1)
  • Spring-Clip Carabiner, 24 kn (1)
  • Collapsible water bottle, 750 ml (1)
  • 22”x22” Printed Bandanas (2)
  • Water Purification Tablets (20)
  • Laminated Survival Instruction Card (1)
  • Waterproof Compass (1)
  • Emergency Glow Sticks (2)
  • Duct Tape, 10 yds (1)
  • Heavy Contractor Bag, 42 gal, 3 mil Plastic (1)
  • Toilet Wipes (15)
  • Double-Edge Razor Blades, 10
  • 11” Zip Ties, (10)
  • Jar Petroleum Jelly, 1.75 oz (1)
  • Zinc Oxide Salve, 2 oz (1)
  • Assorted Needles (1 set)
  • 100 yds 12 lb Test Fishing Line (1)
  • Safety Pins (5)
  • Survival Tool, Small Steel Card (1)
  • Super Glue (1)
  • Deck of Playing Cards (1)
  • First Aid Kit, including bandages, prep pads, masks, antibiotic ointment (1)
  • Firesteel/Fire Starter
  • Survival Ration, 1000 calories (1)
  • Twinkie (1) (For those moments when you could really use one)
  • Lyssa Shaving Soap, Excelsior (1)
  • Lyssa Aftershave, Deltus (1)
  • Lyssa Eau de Parfum (1)

Last edited:
I applaud Will on his creativity, but I think the zombie craze died out pun intended a couple of years ago.

Can’t wait to smell Lyssa though

I applaud Will on his creativity, but I think the zombie craze died out pun intended a couple of years ago.

Can’t wait to smell Lyssa though

I was following his ramp up on facebook for Lyssa and good lord he worked hard on that. weeks of fun and a radio broadcast from WBNM with "live updates from the cemetary" and that launch video. it was fun

edit...

HAHAHA i ought to ask Will. Now the bar has been set for marketing what is next

I kind of want it, but I figure I don’t need to pay an extra $70-80 for an ammo can and survival stuff I already have. My last couple of blind buys have been bummers too.

A total blind buy for me but i have not had anything from B&M that i thought sucked and I don't have a kit to put in my car. I also appreciated and enjoyed the past month on facebook with the work he did on this.

If I weren't on sabbatical, I'd probably indulge, but I think being on sabbatical yields the time I need to look at something and think "meh . . . I don't really need it". Maybe if the fragrance is around after the new year I'll think about the soap, but I really don't need the rest of the stuff.

Just curious if they have shipped these out yet. I’m hoping to get some opinions before the 10th. I know they said on Facebook they were hoping to ship these out by the end of September.

I have not seen any tracking emails yet for the survival kit ordered. I think I ordered in the first half hour of the kit release so hopefully not too much longer

Top Bottom