What's new

Barrister and Mann discontinued scents

In my opinion Barrister and Mann makes the best scents when compared to any other soap maker.

As nice as that sounds I’ve got a big problem with Will at Barrister and Mann: He has too many scents that smell wonderful but have been discontinued! How do I or we solve this problem! Below is a list of some of B&M’s discontinued scents that I NEED to have come back. What are other discontinued fragrances you wish would come back?

Here is my list:
1. Hallows
2. Behold the whatis
3. Nordost
4. Fougere Angelique(I know it’s at Maggards but what happens when they run out?!)
5. Easter Egg
6. Adagio
7. Eventide

The one I miss most is Hallows. I’m down to a puck and a half and I’m afraid to use more cause I don’t wanna run out!

Agree, was disappointed when he decided to stop releasing Hallows every year for Halloween.
I personally think it was a much better Halloween scent than Lyssa... YMMV...
Still hoping he might change his mind and bring it back in the new Excelsior base, even if it’s just a one-off, like he did with Fougere Gothique.

My fav that are no longer made are

1: solstice
2: vetiver, heather and clary sage

I still have half used puck of each left that I use on special occasions .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Adagio I think is (was) really nice scent now discontinued, classy, it has nice green note,.with a touch of cherry (I would like less of it) and light menthol...my first choice for hot/wet summer days.

Wow! This really does look like a problem. I would hate for them to stop their Bay Rum or their Seville...I might actually get depressed if that happened.

Pretty sure both of those are in the "permanent" collection now.

Fougere Gothique. One of my favorite scents. Wife loves it, too. One of these days I'm going to break down and buy the EdT.

In my opinion Barrister and Mann makes the best scents when compared to any other soap maker.

As nice as that sounds I’ve got a big problem with Will at Barrister and Mann: He has too many scents that smell wonderful but have been discontinued! How do I or we solve this problem! Below is a list of some of B&M’s discontinued scents that I NEED to have come back. What are other discontinued fragrances you wish would come back?

Here is my list:
1. Hallows
2. Behold the whatis
3. Nordost
4. Fougere Angelique(I know it’s at Maggards but what happens when they run out?!)
5. Easter Egg
6. Adagio
7. Eventide

I always figured Will did this on purpose to "wean-me-off" the Barrister&Mann product line. I mean, why else would He do away with perfectly good product(s) to come up with products only half as good? It could only be because he knows there is a larger universe out there and I am destined to try products from other crafts folk.

speaking of which, what think you of ARKO?
(oh, gawds! I jest! I Jest!)

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Agree, was disappointed when he decided to stop releasing Hallows every year for Halloween.
I personally think it was a much better Halloween scent than Lyssa... YMMV...
Still hoping he might change his mind and bring it back in the new Excelsior base, even if it’s just a one-off, like he did with Fougere Gothique.

Lyssa is pretty odd. Does remind me of mummies or zombies. Weird medicinal.

AA

Top Bottom