What's new

Barrister and Man Aftershave balm is it available?

Apparently Barrister and man one of my favourite soapmakers have launched a new aftershave balm but I can't find it anywhere I noticed their soaps and aftershaves are low in stock as wel any info regarding this would be really helpful
Thx!

M

Member 113878

It's possible to order directly from them.
Did you check their website?

It's possible to order directly from them.
Did you check their website?
I'm based in Europe and they don't ship internationally, apparently B&M launched a new aftershave balm but there's not much info about it

@Peterv1

Will hasn't yet added aftershave balm to his official lineup. He did a couple of very short runs last Black Friday for Nordost, Seville and unscented. To my knowledge, he hasn't offered any additional products.

I bought the Nordost. It's pretty decent, but I don't rank it above some other best in class balms like Zingari. Obviously, the chance to pair B&M balms with your favorite scented soaps/splashes would be the biggest appeal.

I posted this on June 17th. The balms are coming and the aftershaves are going!

Barrister & Mann just sent out an email, in it is the following information:

Many of you have emailed regarding when we will be restocking our non-Barrister's Reserve® aftershave splashes. Due to the rising costs of alcohol and the highly unstable availability of bottles, we're going to be suspending production of Seville, Cheshire, Cologne Russe, Bay Rum, Lavanille, and Le Grand Chypre alcoholic aftershaves until further notice. Instead, we will be introducing alcohol-free aftershave balms for all of our scents in the space of the next couple of weeks.

I hope that this is only a temporary setback, as I LOVE a couple of those aftershaves!

Will just announced on Reddit that he will drop 5 aftershave balm scents (Terror, Seville, Reserve Cool, Bay Rum, Cologne Russe) plus unscented balm at Noon EST Wednesday, July 15th.

FYI, @Peterv1 .

Last edited:
Top Bottom