What's new

Barcelona Shave Adventure

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I had an accidental shave shopping experience today in Barcelona!

Picked up a new Omega badger brush, aftershaves, and mustache wax.

I’ll have extremely limited internet access while traveling, so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place and for not replying in a timely manner. About to cross the Atlantic via cruise ship.

Attachments

• F0B90E41-263D-4057-8790-4C607C9E6F0F.jpeg
    F0B90E41-263D-4057-8790-4C607C9E6F0F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Here’s a few pics of the shop. I’m sure I overpaid, but I don’t get a chance to shop in Barcelona every day. Also, the protests are very peaceful so far. Only blocking traffic, which made our bus stop earlier than planned, so we are walking and shopping

Attachments

• 986D5CC9-75BE-421E-BD3C-31408117F57C.jpeg
    986D5CC9-75BE-421E-BD3C-31408117F57C.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
  • 92E11B29-8F6C-4D39-9244-FC180107E447.jpeg
    92E11B29-8F6C-4D39-9244-FC180107E447.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 67
  • B089156C-8C8F-4987-B125-0AF602897C24.jpeg
    B089156C-8C8F-4987-B125-0AF602897C24.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
  • 02876002-8FD1-461C-A23E-53EAD49F4B6C.jpeg
    02876002-8FD1-461C-A23E-53EAD49F4B6C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • EA896575-6F90-45CF-88BB-AAFA2C2CC70B.jpeg
    EA896575-6F90-45CF-88BB-AAFA2C2CC70B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 64

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hope you picked up some Floid Vigoroso; I think it's made there/HQ in Barcelona.

When in Spain, La Toja, too; though someone said it's made overseas now.

AA

+2 on the Flood Vigoroso. Another very good AS is Myrsol Antesol. It can be bought in 1 liter bottles from one of our vendors, Gifts & Care.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I and the wife went to Barcelona about 3 years ago and the political independence was just brewing so to speak.
Beautiful city and there are always some one who are not happy it seems, I was not into DE wet shaving then but no doubt they would have something different for a tourist shaver. Arts are big there and the quality is very high so if you find a oddity it might be found among the local artisans that flourish there.

That's a great store, Dennis and a real oasis just a few steps away from the hustle and bustle of La Rambla. These days when most shaving products are available worldwide, I would concentrate on the food, have a bottle of wine and shop on the internet once you get home.

Safe travels!

I’ll have extremely limited internet access while traveling, so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place and for not replying in a timely manner. About to cross the Atlantic via cruise ship.

If possible, would you please post the address to this shop? I'll be travelling to Barcelona in December and would certainly make this a stop on my trip

If possible, would you please post the address to this shop? I'll be travelling to Barcelona in December and would certainly make this a stop!
!

Thanks for sharing.

We just got back from Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome), and went past a few shops selling some great gear. Too bad that whenever I saw them, we were headed to a destination with the tour group, and I didn't get a chance to go back while they were open. Guess it was 'good' for my wallet :a13: but it hurt my soul walking past some of the vintage shops I saw.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Slow WiFi here in Funchal, Madeira. Thanks for all the replies.

I did buy some after shave because my bottle of Speick got broken when I was forced to check my carry on bag.

Of course, brushes are always more fun to buy in person, so I did that as well.

Later

OldSaw

The wife's investment
If possible, would you please post the address to this shop? I'll be travelling to Barcelona in December and would certainly make this a stop on my trip

If possible, would you please post the address to this shop? I'll be travelling to Barcelona in December and would certainly make this a stop!
!

As far as I know it was in Placa del Pie.

Top Bottom