What's new

Barburys by Sibel synthetic

Should I put the knot in the:

• Total voters
Should I reglue in Original Barburys by Sibel synthetic.jpg
Or re-knot in Klenzo: WIN_20190112_17_09_27_Pro.jpg WIN_20190112_17_08_14_Pro.jpg
Or in Vintage: WIN_20190112_17_09_13_Pro.jpg WIN_20190112_17_08_37_Pro.jpg

If klenzo, any idea how to clean up the bleeding red?

If vintage, Repaint, or clean and Stain?

I really like the look of the Klenzo even with the migrating red. So you should put that knot in the original. Get a new knot for the vintage clean it and put a light protective finish on but keep the rustic look and send me the Klenzo.

But seriously. I'd probably get new knots for the other 2 brushes and put that one back in the original handle.

I really like the look of the Klenzo even with the migrating red. So you should put that knot in the original. Get a new knot for the vintage clean it and put a light protective finish on but keep the rustic look and send me the Klenzo.
WIN_20190117_02_39_54_Pro.jpg

I have an extremely similar handle which doesn't have the red bleed, which I don't like the shape of much, but like it with it's historical Nylon knot.

If your interested in the handle, and not just making a joke, PM me your address. I have no plans to do anything with the handle. The glue(rubber) plug will need to be drilled/cleaned out.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I would probably go with original, that is me though. It looks pretty good in all the handles.

Top Bottom