What's new

Barbieri Italiani...any good?

Hi Gents just came across this italian brand of soaps splashes and balms but never heard of it so I wonder if any of you tried it and how would you rate it in performance and scent
Thx in advance ✌

Yes quite expensive but if its exceptionally good I might be interested since I really like the traditional Italian soaps and aftershaves
I couldn’t find the ingredients so you might get 1 Kilo of Cella or Vitos for 10.00 and have a proven base & performance.

If you want to go niche and great performance try Officina Artigiana Milano first.

If you like the design and description try one I don’t expect that you find much reviews on their soaps but maybe our man in Italy @Marco knows them?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I couldn’t find the ingredients so you might get 1 Kilo of Cella or Vitos for 10.00 and have a proven base & performance.

If you want to go niche and great performance try Officina Artigiana Milano first.

If you like the design and description try one I don’t expect that you find much reviews on their soaps but maybe our man in Italy @Marco knows them?

Many of these barbershop lines are popping out like mushrooms lately and it's difficult to keep track with all of them. Sorry, no experience with them.

Top Bottom