What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Barbieri Italiani...any good?

Multum in parvo

Contributor
Yes quite expensive but if its exceptionally good I might be interested since I really like the traditional Italian soaps and aftershaves
I couldn’t find the ingredients so you might get 1 Kilo of Cella or Vitos for 10.00 and have a proven base & performance.

If you want to go niche and great performance try Officina Artigiana Milano first.

If you like the design and description try one I don’t expect that you find much reviews on their soaps but maybe our man in Italy @Marco knows them?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Ambassador
I couldn’t find the ingredients so you might get 1 Kilo of Cella or Vitos for 10.00 and have a proven base & performance.

If you want to go niche and great performance try Officina Artigiana Milano first.

If you like the design and description try one I don’t expect that you find much reviews on their soaps but maybe our man in Italy @Marco knows them?
Many of these barbershop lines are popping out like mushrooms lately and it's difficult to keep track with all of them. Sorry, no experience with them.

Top Bottom