What's new

Barbershop Fragrances

I love love love the smell of Stirling Barbershop. I had the EDT on the other day and my dad said “wow you smell good”. However, Stirling EDTs really don’t have much longevity on me.

Anyone know of colognes that have that Barbershop type scent?

Sir Tarak83, "barbershop" scent is interpreted in a myriad of ways!!

As for colognes, I think of "talcum" and "lavender" scents.

What comes to mind....Penhaligon Endymion; Pen's Sartorial; C&S Neroli; Pen's Blenheim Bouquet.

penhaligon endymion rudy vey thiers issard crown wing march 27 2018.jpg

Well, perhaps the question is colognes that specifically evoke Stirling’s interpretation....

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Just a thought...do you use the Stirling Barbershop aftershave in combination with the EDP? May give the whole scent experience a bit more longevity. I have the aftershave...nice talcum powdery scent. The aftershave has some staying power to it.

• Tobs Mr Taylors is a great longlasting floral barbershop scent

I've got the TOBS Mr. Taylor shaving cream and I don't seem to get the same powder scent as I do from the Stirling product.

Just a thought...do you use the Stirling Barbershop aftershave in combination with the EDP? May give the whole scent experience a bit more longevity. I have the aftershave...nice talcum powdery scent. The aftershave has some staying power to it.
That's not a bad idea. I find aftershaves sometimes have more umph than the EDT. I don't really use alcohol based AS because I am very sensitive and don't enjoy the burn....but maybe if I applied it below where I shaved like a cologne. Maybe my next stirling order will need a sample....

Top Bottom