What's new

barber towels...

As the shoeshine boy, see alot of things in the barbershop and it just dawned on me that some of you might like some real "barber shop green stripe towels"....

now these ain't used...but brand new...the only catch would be, I have to buy 150 at a time....:w00t: ...

these are the regulation size flat herringbone weave...100 %cotton...leaves no fuzz on your face...

I got my pencil out and did some math...and the way I figured...

6 towels for $10 + shipping or 12 (that's a dozen) for 15 + shipping...

you could have your very own towels :001_rolle and have one for each day of the week (if you buy 12)...

I know someone may say, "this should be in the shopping forum" well maybe it should, "but I" want to keep it in the barbershop and real close to the shoeshine stand so I can keep an eye on it.

If we get enought takers, I might buy a box, but if I don't, well I will go back to shining shoes and crackin jokes...

best regards,

Mark the shoeshine boy

I hate it when someone calls me "BUTT EYE" makes me real self conscience about myself...the next time someone says this, you'll start grinning, but don't laugh out loud, folks will make you think you're crazy...

Ron,

I could sell you seven for the same price, or take the twelve and have a day to two to wash them....

Sometimes I am in a bad disposition when I sleep, so rolling over usually helps...

mark tssb

Mark,

Have you tried the towels from Classic. I picked up a couple and have been disappointed with them. They don't hold their shape very well. Regardless, you can count me in for 12!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Mark,

Have you tried the towels from Classic. I picked up a couple and have been disappointed with them. They don't hold their shape very well. Regardless, you can count me in.
Nope, just pointing out that they're there. How are these towels different? And will they have a ruler imprinted on them (sorry, Joel will get the joke)? :blushing:

--Mark

Randy,

I have a towel from Ray also. Any towel that is this thin will not keep a great shape. In my barber's bin, you will see several dozen. He takes them out immediatley out of the dryer when cleaned, but I believe as you use them more, they tend to become softer. Then they start to look better.

These towels are 13" by 24"...Classic shaving is slightly larger....

This is just an idea I came up with. Let me know if you guys arereally interested or not.

Thanks,

Mark the shoeshine boy....

mantic said:
Nope, just pointing out that they're there. How are these towels different? And will they have a ruler imprinted on them (sorry, Joel will get the joke)? :blushing:

--Mark

They're really not different...just a plain flat herringbone green stripe 100% cotton towel....something to wipe your face or razor with. These type of towels do not produce any lint.

Just an idea ifor a detail in your shaving routine.

mark the shoeshine boy

I would be interested in 12. Actually, most contractors have twelve days in whatever week they promised me to be done.
Please keep me advised as to status.
Thanx

befroe I buy a box of these things, I want to make sure they are the right kind. However the person, was sick over the weekend, so we didn't get together yet.

I would hate to buy a huge box of the wrong things.

Be patient.....that's what I keep telling myself.

mark tssb

mark the shoeshine boy said:
befroe I buy a box of these things, I want to make sure they are the right kind. However the person, was sick over the weekend, so we didn't get together yet.

I would hate to buy a huge box of the wrong things.

Be patient.....that's what I keep telling myself.

mark tssb

Mark,

See if you can get a size of the towels...I may have found a better price, but not sure if it is a better deal.

Randy

Top Bottom