What's new

FS Barber supplies, brushes and shaving soaps galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first round of photos, I forgot my username and date so I took a couple extra photos with it. I hope that is sufficient. If not, I will gladly correct it. Thanks!

I'd really like to sell these as three lots but if no one is interested, I'm pricing everything individually as well. Buy all three lots for $325 shipped!

I bought this stuff to give away for Christmas and Father's Day. I would like to sell off the rest of it as quickly as possible so it's priced cheap. Everything is unused (brand new) with the exception of one soap (B&M Bay Rum) which was scooped exactly one time and one razor (the red Kai Captain clone) and the bottle of aftershave appears to be full but I splashed some out of it to smell it. The opened neck wrap roll is just for show. The unopened four pack is included free if you buy the barber supplies lot.

Shipping is hard to estimate but I'd be happy to underestimate based on what you buy. I just want it gone and I have to pay a dental bill :(

The barber supplies consist of:

(9x) 100 packs of half DE Euromax blades - $4/ea

(3x) 100 pack Parker half DE blades - $4/ea

(4x) 16.9oz Elegance shaving gel - $8/ea

(7x) Parker style stainless steel folding barber razors - $5/ea

(2x) Red striped folding barber razors -$5/ea

Electric blue folding barber razor - $8

Barber shop striped (red, white, blue) folding barber razor - $5

Kai Captain clone (great shaver) - $10

CJB Feather Artist Club clone - $15

Dorco 50mm AC blade pack (20) -$6

16.9oz bottle Marmara Barber No1 after shave splash -$10

Entire lot - $150 shipped

All RazoRock soaps are $3 except Santa Maria and the unlabelled glass jar (it was nameless when they released it) whose prices are listed below.

The soap lot consists of:

(3x) RR Gold

(2x) RR Classic

RR Blue Barbershop soap

RR Alchemy

RR Irish Tweed

RR Acqua

RR Caribbean Holiday

(2x) RR Amici

(3x) RR Gold label triple milled puck

(3x) RR Black label

(3x) RR Green label

(4x) RR Blue label

Soap Commander Strategy - $10

Taylor of Old Bond St Sandalwood - $8

B&M Bay Rum - $8

(2x) Derby lavender - $2/ea

Proraso green tube - $5

RazoRock Santa Maria - $15

RazoRock unlabelled - $10

Entire soap lot - $100 shipped

All brushes are from Yaqi Factory Store except the RazoRock Bruce (which is more than likely Yaqi also). No idea how much I paid for them but I'm sure I'm priced well under new. Also don't remember the names so just count them from left to right and tell me which one you want. All of them are $8/ea or you can take the entire lot for $90 shipped.

IMG_20210418_163122.jpg
IMG_20210418_163142.jpg
IMG_20210418_163201.jpg
IMG_20210418_163223.jpg
IMG_20210418_163238.jpg

Last edited:
So as I mentioned, I'd prefer to sell these as one (or three) lots so I will give priority to those seeking to buy the lots. If there is no interest in the lots after 24 hrs, I will start answering individual inquiries in order of when I was messaged. Thank you for understanding. I hope that by being upfront about this, you all will find the offer acceptable. Thank you all again for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom