What's new

Barber recommendation in Boston/Cambridge for Scissor Beard Trim

Hi All,

About 2 years ago I read on this forum that the best way to trim a beard (especially a crazy curly one like mine) was to use scissors.

Well, I tried several times to trim my beard with scissors and the result has always been the same: shaving off my ruined beard and starting again. :)

I've grown out my beard to a pretty good length and I finally broke down and paid someone to trim my beard. The guy did a pretty good job but he used clippers instead of scissors. The shape is pretty good but I think my beard is starting to develop some knots in it.

All of that said, does anyone know of a barber who tims beards with scissors in the Boston/Cambridge area?

Thanks!

I don't have any suggestions for you, but wanted to say. There are a lot of pro barbers who use trimmers for beards. Some use both on the same trim or choose one or the other depending on beard type, length, or style they are going for. As with most thing it's much more important that the tool be in skilled hands than the actual tool used. Good luck with your search, hope you find someone you like and does a great job for you.

Top Bottom