What's new

Barbasol Safety Razor?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these razors? I prefer a heavy handle myself, and these sound ideal. I was just wondering how they shave?

Thanks for the reply. The HD was my second razor, after the Merkur Futur. Although I have started to get better results with it as of late, after starting with the Futur the HD always felt far too lightweight for my liking. As a matter of interest, how do the heavy handle Gillettes weigh up compared to a HD? The barbasol is supposed to be heavier than the Fat Boy, but if neither of them weigh more than the HD there really isn't much point in me getting either, although I will probably end up buying both:wink:

Merkur HD 75 grams. Merkur Progress 90 grams. Gillette Fatboy 80 grams. Gillette slim Adj 75 grams. Gillette HD Super Speed Red knob 65 grams. Gillette Toggle Adj 90 grams. Bob.

cooncatbob said:
Merkur HD 75 grams. Merkur Progress 90 grams. Gillette Fatboy 80 grams. Gillette slim Adj 75 grams. Gillette HD Super Speed Red knob 65 grams. Gillette Toggle Adj 90 grams. Bob.

Cool. Thanks.

Top Bottom