What's new

Barbasol Lovers Thread

Which Barbasol shaving cream do you use?

• Original

Votes: 102 54.0%
  • Arctic Chill

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Skin Conditioner

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Soothing Aloe

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Sensitive Skin

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Pacific Rush

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Mountain Blast

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
I'm a huge fan of barbasol! I use the original most of the time but occasionally the aloe as well. I'm to a point where I'm using barbasol for 4 or so of my 6-7 weekly shaves. The orange and purple cans have some ingredients that don't work so well with my skin but the original and aloe are great.

I never tried the pacific rush, yellow, or Arctic chill. I have this thing with menthol in my lather and would love to try the arctic chill but I have searched all around and can't find it here. If anyone wants to part with a can or can locate it locally I'd be happy to pay or trade.

Cool Tread. We only have Original & Aloe in the Boston Market. There is cool video on youtube hosted by Cliff Claven (from Cheers) on Barbasol. Got their name from combining words "Barber" & "Solution". How did you post a Poll on your thread? Thanks.

It's really odd - I've been DE shaving now for about 3 years dropping my Edge gel in favor of Proraso Grean and TOBS, as well as Stirling recently.
I just this tried Barbasol with aloe for two weeks now (on a whim, just curious) and with my RazorRock Babysmooth it's the most comfortable, irritation free and close shave I've had since DE'ing. I know everyone's result is different, but I tried with negative preconceptions, and consistently for two weeks it's been a pleasure to use.

At $1.50 a can. Who'd have thought...

My wife actually recently made the switch to barbasol from her regular dove body soap after trying a can I leave in the shower and really likes it. So I've gotten her off of regular bar soap and onto barbasol and off of 5 blade carts down to 2 blade carts... Maybe one day she will try a de haha

Does anyone have trouble finding the Barbasol skin conditioning with lanolin(yellow can) in your state?

I've only seen the yellow can once here in Florida. What I really want and can't ever find anywhere here is the Arctic chill menthol. I've called all stores within an hour of my house. Barbasol themselves said they can only sell a whole case to consumers. If anyone finds any locally please let me know.

Top Bottom