What's new

Barbasol Lovers Thread

Which Barbasol shaving cream do you use?

• Original

Votes: 102 54.0%
  • Arctic Chill

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Skin Conditioner

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Soothing Aloe

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Sensitive Skin

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Pacific Rush

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Mountain Blast

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Basically like you described it... works great, smells good. I would keep it in the cabinet but wouldn't buy it again.
In the same price range are palmolive creams and wilkinson creams, actually wilkinson has the same problem as nice, at least for me but palmolive creams are quite interesting, my personal choice is palmolive cool.

Does anyone know is barbasol available in europe?

In the same price range are palmolive creams and wilkinson creams, actually wilkinson has the same problem as nice, at least for me but palmolive creams are quite interesting, my personal choice is palmolive cool.

Does anyone know is barbasol available in europe?

Ill keep those in mind, I actually just ordered some TOBS Sandalwood cream after trying a sample. Its amazing, but for me nothing beats the scent of original Barbasol.

Ill keep those in mind, I actually just ordered some TOBS Sandalwood cream after trying a sample. Its amazing, but for me nothing beats the scent of original Barbasol.
For me foamy is winner, I do not know smell of barbasol, so for now it's foamy. Just earlier today I bought a new can. I do use creams most of times but when I'm in a hurry foamy wins

I absolutely love the smell, and I wish there was a cream or soap that smelled like it, but it provides zero protection or slickness for me. I tried CaD from PAA but I didn't find the smell to be like Barbasol.

I absolutely love the smell, and I wish there was a cream or soap that smelled like it, but it provides zero protection or slickness for me. I tried CaD from PAA but I didn't find the smell to be like Barbasol.
Have you tried Fine American Blend? I don't have the soap but the AS is spot on.

Nothing smells like barbasol, CAD and AB smell exactly the same

Top Bottom