What's new

Barbasol Lovers Thread

Which Barbasol shaving cream do you use?

• Original

Votes: 102 54.0%
  • Arctic Chill

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Skin Conditioner

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Soothing Aloe

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Sensitive Skin

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Pacific Rush

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Mountain Blast

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Bought a can of Red, White and Blue Original the other day in the Commissary after reading this thread.
Haven't tried it yet since I'm trying the Boanparte sample today but I just might use it this weekend when I'll be rushed for work.
Any particular advice?

No,not really...These must be the Stirling soap samples.These are great soaps. Enjoy the Barbasol original with the USO logo which is a limited edition!!!!

Bought a can of Red, White and Blue Original the other day in the Commissary after reading this thread.
Haven't tried it yet since I'm trying the Boanparte sample today but I just might use it this weekend when I'll be rushed for work.
Any particular advice?
Sure, thin it a little bit with water and apply with a brush.

I always found it strange why it is harder to find in certain markets. The Original would be my second choice.
I've never seen a can of yellow in the wild, ever. It must not be carried in the Midwest. I've never seen it in Iowa or Minnesota, the states I've lived in the most. And it's not the only one. The only ones I commonly see are original, aloe, sensative skin and Pacific Rush. I don't think I've ever observed the other three.

I've never seen a can of yellow in the wild, ever. It must not be carried in the Midwest. I've never seen it in Iowa or Minnesota, the states I've lived in the most. And it's not the only one. The only ones I commonly see are original, aloe, sensative skin and Pacific Rush. I don't think I've ever observed the other three.
Dot's Market in Bellbrook, Sugarcreek Township Ohio carries it. The Hub of the Universe, Bellbrook.

I tested the Original formula after a lot of years I haven't use foam... (last time I used something in can form was gel).

Applied 3 times after each pass, felt something strange using so easy to rinse, but after use it I felt my face kind of smooth and moistened, not bad after all.

I will repeat the Barbasol experience on Tuesday (four days weekend thick beard)

I tested the Original formula after a lot of years I haven't use foam... (last time I used something in can form was gel).

Applied 3 times after each pass, felt something strange using so easy to rinse, but after use it I felt my face kind of smooth and moistened, not bad after all.

I will repeat the Barbasol experience on Tuesday (four days weekend thick beard)
I remember the Barbasol gel but never see it in stores any more.

I live in Central Pennsylvania (Mechanicsburg) and the Giant Food Store carries the yellow can skin conditioning. Odd that it so hard to find - I think it is the best of the Barbasols.

Dot's Market in Bellbrook, Sugarcreek Township Ohio carries it. The Hub of the Universe, Bellbrook.
You may be the hub of the Universe, but a lot of us don't consider Ohio part of the Midwest, so you are sort of proving my point :). That said, I lived in Ohio for 2.5 years so I know you guys do consider yourself part of it. Including Indiana is already pushing it though... for many in the Midwest Ohio would be "out East". :)

You may be the hub of the Universe, but a lot of us don't consider Ohio part of the Midwest, so you are sort of proving my point :). That said, I lived in Ohio for 2.5 years so I know you guys do consider yourself part of it. Including Indiana is already pushing it though... for many in the Midwest Ohio would be "out East". :)
I grew up in Maine. Manchester NH is in the Midwest to us!

When I use Barbasol, it's Extra Moisturizing with Vitamin E -- not included in the poll. I prefer using a brush and soap, of course, but when I'm in a rush, B-sol does the trick. I recently discovered that it's great for shaving in the shower -- no muss, no fuss.

proxy.php

Top Bottom