What's new

Barbasol Brisk Discontinued!

Even CVS aka ''Vijon'' has discontinued their Aqua Velva blue knock off like a month or two ago. All of the Vijon greats are long gone.
Bummer!! That CVS clone of Aqua Velva is so close to the old AV in the glass bottles of years ago. Fortunately I grabbed a bottle a few months ago. My bottle says "Blade" on it--good stuff, smells brighter and has more menthol than the current Aqua Velva, which is still a dandy. Sad.

Bummer!! That CVS clone of Aqua Velva is so close to the old AV in the glass bottles of years ago. Fortunately I grabbed a bottle a few months ago. My bottle says "Blade" on it--good stuff, smells brighter and has more menthol than the current Aqua Velva, which is still a dandy. Sad.
Yeah I don't know why they discontinue all of the Vijon made after shaves they sell damn well...

It's only been gone a few months and they already made a clone. I didn't think it would be that sought after so quickly... unless they are just testing the market. Glad I bought a barbasol brisk, so I remember what it smells like I guess.

Well, it's definitely close but not a exact clone. It's a slightly "brighter" scent if that makes sense and it has a bit more staying power than current SB.
Is the menthol blast as powerful as the original Skin Bracer?

I just got a new Skin Bracer from Wal-Mart last week, And I tried it this morning the scent is good. My advice is smell before you buy. A few had little to no scent which I still think it's a mixing error at the factory. When you sniff it in the store the ones with the defect just smell like straight up alcohol, The ones that are good will smell sweet. I just wish that Colgate would give the bottle/cap/dispenser a revamp, Because the cap/dispenser sucks so cheap and flimsy quality.

I just got a new Skin Bracer from Wal-Mart last week, And I tried it this morning the scent is good. My advice is smell before you buy. A few had little to no scent which I still think it's a mixing error at the factory. When you sniff it in the store the ones with the defect just smell like straight up alcohol, The ones that are good will smell sweet. I just wish that Colgate would give the bottle/cap/dispenser a revamp, Because the cap/dispenser sucks so cheap and flimsy quality.
It’s good to hear about the scent. I agree that the cap on Skin Bracer is terrible. I once dropped a bottle in the bathroom and the cap came off of it. The bathroom smelled great, but I lost half of the aftershave due to that poorly designed cap. It should be a screw on cap and not jus press in place.

It’s good to hear about the scent. I agree that the cap on Skin Bracer is terrible. I once dropped a bottle in the bathroom and the cap came off of it. The bathroom smelled great, but I lost half of the aftershave due to that poorly designed cap. It should be a screw on cap and not jus press in place.
LOL.

Kinda missing it as well as the Pacific Rush AS wished I could find anyone have a have a alternative for it
Unfortunately all of the store brand and other imitation after shaves are discontinued. CVS was the last place to have a clone until recently, The Aqua Velva clone now that's gone too.

Unfortunately all of the store brand and other imitation after shaves are discontinued. CVS was the last place to have a clone until recently, The Aqua Velva clone now that's gone too.
skin bracer doesnt come close to brisk either i mean its not bad but not great for some reason i liked rush the scent of it was a good one to me

Top Bottom