What's new

Barbasol Brisk Discontinued!

I noticed my last bottle of Skin Bracer smelled a bit weak, I thought it was just a bad batch.

I "fixed" it by mixing my remaining Brisk together with it. Now I learn that might be the "new" formula for Bracer and Brisk is discontinued in the same thread :(

Hopefully some artisan will come out with a dupe of classic Skin Bracer or Barasol Brisk at some point.

I noticed my last bottle of Skin Bracer smelled a bit weak, I thought it was just a bad batch.

I "fixed" it by mixing my remaining Brisk together with it. Now I learn that might be the "new" formula for Bracer and Brisk is discontinued in the same thread :(

Hopefully some artisan will come out with a dupe of classic Skin Bracer or Barasol Brisk at some point.
Yep. I am here everyday anxiously awaiting Colgate's response. I have a brand new fresh bottle of Aqua Velva Ice Blue from Wal-Mart I got last week as the replacement. I am ready to jump ship.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Yep. I am here everyday anxiously awaiting Colgate's response. I have a brand new fresh bottle of Aqua Velva Ice Blue from Wal-Mart I got last week as the replacement. I am ready to jump ship.
Steady, steady...

Williams is good but of the two I prefer Skin Bracer. They have a sport version and a musk version as well. I do hope Skin Bracer has not changed as it was a unique smell. I wish they'd bring back the Skin Bracer spicy (the brown stuff).

Steady, steady...

Williams is good but of the two I prefer Skin Bracer. They have a sport version and a musk version as well. I do hope Skin Bracer has not changed as it was a unique smell. I wish they'd bring back the Skin Bracer spicy (the brown stuff).
Yeah I prefer the notes of SB I like sweet notes, Instead of the usual citrus and floral. But if SB is in fact reformulated then there's no green mentholated juices left for, Me to use unless I use a made in China non mentholated clone. Also Williams green original sport is not available in the US, And I wish SB spice was still around it was the only mentholated spice after shave I've ever seen...

I smelled some SB yesterday here at Walmart and it was strong. $4.77 for 7 oz. I liked the Barbasol Brisk but SB seemed more refined/less overwhelming. However, the Barbasol really worked on burn.

I smelled some SB yesterday here at Walmart and it was strong. $4.77 for 7 oz. I liked the Barbasol Brisk but SB seemed more refined/less overwhelming. However, the Barbasol really worked on burn.
Like I have said before I hope it's an error on their part and not a reformulation. Thanks for confirming that the one you smelled was strong.

Like I have said before I hope it's an error on their part and not a reformulation. Thanks for confirming that the one you smelled was strong.
I'm like you I can't see paying $20+ for something that probably costs a fraction of that to make and smells like Aunt Ethel. BTW if Walgreens hasn't got Brisk it's gone for good.

I'm like you I can't see paying $20+ for something that probably costs a fraction of that to make and smells like Aunt Ethel. BTW if Walgreens hasn't got Brisk it's gone for good.
Brisk is gone for good Barbasol confirmed via email. They did say it can come back someday.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
For what it's worth, I picked up some Skin Bracer today in a local grocery chain. I smelled it before hand, and it's 100% normal.

For what it's worth, I picked up some Skin Bracer today in a local grocery chain. I smelled it before hand, and it's 100% normal.
Can you provide a pic of the lot code its in the sticker label if you look at it from the front.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
@JesseL26
IMG_0166.jpeg

Top Bottom