What's new

Ban the user above you!

$9-celebrities-banned-from-traveling-to-other-countries-339500.gif

What a cry baby!

OK Sweetie... $banned.gif

Cleanshaved is banned because I can't remember the last time I pan seared a lamb chop (in cast iron, these days). With cannellini beans, garlic, and sage.

I don't huff acetone, I huff desserts. Bananas flambe with coconut ice cream and buttered rum sauce was the most memorable recent one.

proxy.php

(not mine)

Teppanyaki-San is banned because he got hair all over his ice cream.

That's not hair. Those are boar bristles (look closely!). Teppanyaki ought to quit shaving while eating flambe---AND you need to get a new brush. You are both banned until further notice.

$giphy.gif

Last edited:
While I do shave with a boar brush (Semogue SOC :thumbup:), I am appalled that you would ask me to stop shaving for any reason. I will admit that I lose a bristle every week or two.

Morgan is banned because it's too darn hot to be wearing wool.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
.... I understand no one is seriously accusing me of tree abuse... but I am still happy to point out that I spent nearly my entire adult life planting and caring for trees of every description. I filled up the small farm I lived on and then began filling up the small lot in town I now live on. My favorite sort of trees are the slow-growing ones that develop huge thick trunks--- English Oaks, Beeches, etc.....

Morgantruceofthetrees is banned to the pub.

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Intrigued is banned for posting a picture of people eating bagels at some nice green tables and chairs---obviously an attempt at advertising for a profitable furniture business.

$Going out of business furniture sale.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Morgan 'the Walken' Truce is
proxy.php
because although he has signed a exclusive 'Going out of business' furniture deal...he purposely led us astray for not mentioning the other 'Going out of business' sale going on right nowwww!
proxy.php

proxy.php
"The Sales Team will 'sell the dream' and then our customer support will 'service the nightmare'". eCards Quote

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom