What's new

Ban the user above you!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Morgantruce banned me! And I was praising him for his Adams family entertainment. And now I enjoy his cowbell entertainment.

Somebody please ban that man and chew him out.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Bill-ski's-over-the-cliff is banned for not banning anyone above when having the chance. Ya have to make hay while the sun shines.

Tattoo Chris is banned for speaking German with a New Zealand accent.:blink:

$188425.gif

DoctorBehaveBad is banned for pretending he's a farmer.

What I see above here is tractor abuse. This idiot hooked his chain up high (with the 3-point hitch raised.) That's why the tractor is bucking. Years ago I pulled several arborvitae just like he is pulling. I hooked the chain to the lowest part of the hitch in the lowered position. The tractor pulled each of those tress out of the ground as if they were toothpicks.

I understand no one is seriously accusing me of tree abuse... but I am still happy to point out that I spent nearly my entire adult life planting and caring for trees of every description. I filled up the small farm I lived on and then began filling up the small lot in town I now live on. My favorite sort of trees are the slow-growing ones that develop huge thick trunks--- English Oaks, Beeches, etc.

The only thing I enjoy more than fooling around with trees... is banning the users who appear above me----like Sweety Todd who obviously needs to be shown some discipline with the flat edge of that sticker.

$tumblr_mv7v84uKkY1rwlvxto1_500.gif

The last 4.2 people above me are banned, as I've been busy enough to not check this thread for a while. Also, I accidentally crazy glued my fingers together and had to drive to the grocery store that way to buy some acetone to get them unstuck. My daughter thought the entire thing was hilarious, especially as it pushed back her bedtime. So, I'm grumpy and banning multiple people.

Doc can figure out the decimals.

BTW, welcome back, SweetieTodd!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Teppan...is banned for staying up this late.

Morgan... is banned for telling us about his farm days. (That doesn't make much sense.)

DoctorShave... is banned for that Chris Farley video. (That doesn't make much sense either.)

Top Bottom