What's new

Ban the user above you!

Cleahshaved is banned because I can't be bothered to go back and correct the spelling of his name. If you weren't banned, maybe . . .

Doc, I appreciate the restraint you almost demonstrated. It's the sign of a near gentleman. It definitely let us know that you just about care.

I however, am not so blessed. I simply don't care that you're banned.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned for inaccurately reporting my accuracy.
Avvatar is banned for admitting to be inaccurate and blaming others for their inaccuracies.
Yakiyaki is banned for playing the blame game in the ban game.
From the tepid depths of my soul, the game is afoot: Doc4 is banned.

Y'all banned for leavin' me hangin'.

1574803195832.png

You guys used to be cool.

Cleanshaved is banned because of the Australian fires and burned animals (including koalas). Since he's the closest in New Zealand, . . . somehow that logic works.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Maybe it's because we have all the rain and they need it. I can't ban anyone who care about my neighbours. Instead I'll ban Doc again.

I am your neighbour and yet you ban me. And so I ban you ... but only once, since you at least spelled "neighbour" correctly.
Although you spelt neighbour correctly, I ban you for spelling spelt incorrectly.
Next time, spell spelt "spelt."
You can't ban me because I've always spelt spelt "spelt!"

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Although you spelt neighbour correctly, I ban you for spelling spelt incorrectly.
Next time, spell spelt "spelt."
You can't ban me because I've always spelt spelt "spelt!"

"I ban you because there's not a grain of truth in what you say" he said with a rye smile.

Top Bottom