What's new

Ban the user above you!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Sorry Count Drakula, but you are banned for mentioning the need for cheese with pie before I could! Away with you!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Avvatar (my Louisiana friend), is hereby banned...well...for banishing FarmerDan and I 'to the kitchen' and "Get Baking Boys" (I think you can't ban more than one person at a time - Ban Rules). :lol:

proxy.php
"Good [bakery] is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods;....". James Beard

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Sorry Count Drakula, but you are banned for mentioning the need for cheese with pie before I could! Away with you!
I hereby ban you BOTH until I get some damn apple pie with delicious sharp cheddar. Get to baking, boys!
Avvatar (my Louisiana friend), is hereby banned...well...for banishing FarmerDan and I 'to the kitchen' and "Get Baking Boys" (I think you can't ban more than one person at a time - Ban Rules). :lol:

proxy.php
"Good [bakery] is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods;....". James Beard

I am pulling out all the stops. Big song and dance number and everything.

All three of you are banned all at once.

Teppenyaki is banned for posting that amazing looking deliciousness when I'm just getting home from work and hungry. Boo

Avvatar is banned to go make dinner. With a good cast iron skillet, you can pan sear a lamb shoulder chop and mushrooms with garlic, and while it sears make a nice salad.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Holy ban Robin...we'll have to fight our way back to at least 10 or 12 bans to clear this place out...better start the Bat Mobile and Bat Boat up for good banned measure.

Top Bottom