What's new

Ban the user above you!

Spookmeister is banned because it turns out all the loo paper I hoarded only attracts the zombies...... [emoji15][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Shavely Manden is banned for outing those of us who aren't
They're not supposed to know about us! Banned!
Spookmeister is banned because it turns out all the loo paper I hoarded only attracts the zombies...... [emoji15][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bog roll bandit is banned for his shameful shopping spree.
Zombies need their morning constitutional as well.

Instead of *cough* banning you guys, I *cough* won't be *cough* banning *cough* any of you but *cough* keep you *cough* all around *cough* to be *cough* in *cough* close proximi ... *cough* ... ty to me.

*cough*beefeater*cough*

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned for not using his elbow.

I have sent Gordie Howe to personally ban you with his elbow.

1585272297900.png

PS: this is the last guy he gave that treatment to:

1585272352643.png

Doc4 is banned for making us miss hockey.
Spookmeister is banned for his archaic, misogynist and tone-deaf comment.
To-day, the politically correct thing is to refer to her as Ms Hockey, if you please.
But what more should I expect from a man who still drinks martinis, smokes cigarettes and wears a bow-tie?
By the way, we would have also accepted "gender-challenged" hockey...

Up here in Canada, we call it “women’s hockey” ... I guess that’s why we keep winning.

Silver-banned!

Doc4 is banned for thinking I'm not from Canada!

Spookmeister is banned for his archaic, misogynist and tone-deaf comment.
To-day, the politically correct thing is to refer to her as Ms Hockey, if you please.
But what more should I expect from a man who still drinks martinis, smokes cigarettes and wears a bow-tie?
By the way, we would have also accepted "gender-challenged" hockey...

razorboi is banned for judging a man for his vices (except the cigarettes). My bad on the insensitive hockey comments.

...Just stopped by to read the fun.
mr_houston is banned for "just stopping by."
This is a serious forum, mr_texas...no rubbernecking!
Commit! or just mosey right along, Pilgrim.
Also, sparky-mister is banned for entering the espionage trade and not lumber-jacking in the Brad-Forrests of British Columbia as nature intended.
Doc_Renfrew is banned for being too Canuky-ised by invoking Ringette to those unwilling to hear of it.
...Like me mentioning Netball to a Yank.
Oh the awkward stares when they learn that basket-ball is a school-girl's game in England!

Top Bottom