What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned because I am in hospital and I am bound to see lots of Docs not just 4 and probably one with a knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Wevil is banned for disliking his fellow practitioners.

Doc4 is banned because I am in hospital and I am bound to see lots of Docs not just 4 and probably one with a knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drwevil gets a ban pass for being in the hospital. Get better soon! Then we can ban you when you get back.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
We need one less Tepps, so you're banned to the dog house.
Don't worry if you get treated anything like my dog, you may have a upgrade in the familiar ranking.

Cleanshaved is banned unless my kibble consists of herb rubbed lamb, fresh off of a charcoal grill, with the appropriate sides. Just a hint of pink, please. Bonus doggy points for rosemary and spearmint.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Sorry man I've only got some brisket left over from the weekend.
My dog helped me clean up the Angus suasuage and bacon I smoked while wanting for the brisket...…...I'll see myself out now.

20200119_190520.jpg

20200119_140255.jpg

DoctorShavegood is banned for being anti-bacon wrapping. You are sentenced to a plate of bacon wrapped, goat cheese filled, charcoal grilled jalapenos until you either see the error of your ways or develop heartburn.

@drwevil is banned for living in the southern hemisphere of our lovely planet, where it is currently summer time, while those of us "up" here in the north are experiencing the snow, cold, more snow, more cold, and darkness of WINTER!

However, folks around the globe deeply sympathize with our brothers and sisters from "down under" regarding the immense devastation experienced of late due to raging fires!

Top Bottom