What's new

Ban the user above you!

Cleanshaved is banned because I have no idea why the UN should be called on him. Maybe because the strange kiwi logo he has for his avatar has a spear/pike/polearm of some sort and is potentially dangerous. Plus, I now have a cold, and I am not a good "sick person." Back to my soup.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Razorbore is banned for not following the rules he insists others follow.
This is ban the user above you, so you should have banned yourself not tepps.
A second ban for mistaking the Meat-Poisoner as my user name. Too funny.

Razorboi is banned because:

1) I feel like it
2) I'm the one who is sick, so you get a ban for not reading things correctly
3) Being sick gives me extra "ban power"
3) Teppanyaki is correctly spelled, as best I can tell
843) Teppanyaki is also delicious when done well; I recommend NY strip or Ribeye, which you are free to sample whist you are banned
4x+7,502) Should you return prior to your ban expiring, you should watch out for Cleanshaved as I still think that kiwi is holding a decently intimidating weapon

Razorboi is banned because:

1) I feel like it
2) I'm the one who is sick, so you get a ban for not reading things correctly
3) Being sick gives me extra "ban power"
3) Teppanyaki is correctly spelled, as best I can tell
843) Teppanyaki is also delicious when done well; I recommend NY strip or Ribeye, which you are free to sample whist you are banned
4x+7,502) Should you return prior to your ban expiring, you should watch out for Cleanshaved as I still think that kiwi is holding a decently intimidating weapon
Hibachi-yaki is banned because:

1) I feel like it.
2) I read correctly that you were sick. Hence the admonition to cleanshaved to ban you, "sick or well." So you get a ban for not reading things correctly.
3) You are also banned for shilling a deodorant on what is essentially a shaving forum. Tsk, tsk.
4) And you must be banned for your list containing two no. 3's. as well as for jumping then to no. 843, or did you originally have another 840 reasons that you decided to delete? And what's up with "4x+7,502)"? So there's yet another ban for improper numbering, or whatever it is.
5) Furthermore, I was chastising cleanshaved for not spelling his own username correctly, i.e. cleanshaven, so you get another ban for not reading things correctly.
6) Finally, you are banned for blatant punctuation errors for failing to employ a "period" in your post...even once!

Nevertheless, let it not be said that I am without compassion. I rescind one (yes, only one) of my bans in appreciation of your invitation for me to attend your next Teppanyaki party.
Put me down for one ribeye, medium rare, with all the trimmings....
ps. I'm partial to Bombay martinis, extra dry with an olive...shaken, not stirred.

Last edited:
The rules of this game are fairly simple: ban the user above you for any reason, whether it be their name, their avatar, signature, something they've posted or anything at all related to that user. If you can't think of anything about that particular user, make something up! The next user will get to ban me for whatever reason they want. Since I don't get to ban anyone on the first post, I'll ban the invisible guy above me.

Invisible Guy: banned for stealth posting.
Does the invisible dude have to shave?

JoWolf is banned for not realizing that, even when invisible, shaving is recommended.

Razorboi is banned because, despite having excellent taste in steak cuts (medium rare is an excellent choice), martinis taste like gasoline. During your ban, feel free to explore the world of port, preferably 15 year aged Portuguese ruby or tawny. Much smoother . . .

Cleatshaved is banned for beating me to the punch with Tikki-Tavi, whom I desperately wished to ban for proposing gasolene martinis.
As a cigar smoker, I fear they would not pair well with my Churchills.
During his ban he is free to explore the exotic world of gins...an acquired taste that's worth acquiring.
And speaking of old ports...whilst in Lisbon I had a 15 year old Portuguese Ruby once. And my solicitor advises I can never return there!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Zabore, I've spoken with your solicitor and he said to ban you from here.
Now put that gin down and have single malt with your cigar.
FWIW I enjoy most alcohol, gin and port included but single malt is my favourite at the moment.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned for not expanding his understanding of banning. I hereby ban you to writing a 10 page essay on the linguistic differences between "aluminum" and "aluminium" while eating fries with Vegemyte.

Teppaniyakium is banned for assigning homework.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Cleatshaved is banned for beating me to the punch with Tikki-Tavi, whom I desperately wished to ban for proposing gasolene martinis.
As a cigar smoker, I fear they would not pair well with my Churchills.
During his ban he is free to explore the exotic world of gins...an acquired taste that's worth acquiring.
And speaking of old ports...whilst in Lisbon I had a 15 year old Portuguese Ruby once. And my solicitor advises I can never return there!
Str8rBoi is banned for not pointing out “any port in a storm”.

Str8rBoi is banned for not pointing out “any port in a storm”.
Hickory-Dickory is banned for not realising that I deliberately left that chestnut behind for his own use, as I know how fond he is of nuts.
And if I did come into his port from a storm, I would make sure to dock for Doc4 at Dock 4.

Top Bottom