What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4 is banned for cropping up again. To ease your suffering, I offer you some tea.

View attachment 1038819
Tepid Yakety-Yak is banned for offering "Lipton" tea, and doubly banned as 'tis "green" tea...and trebly banned for having mis-spelt harbour.
Have we learnt nothing here to-day?
And by the power vested in me, Doc4 is hereby saved from banning by virtue of his witty riposte to my flèche!
Well-done, sir!

Last edited:
I shall ape Doc4's post and ban him. Stop being anti-turkey as well (almost any turkey problem can be solved with adding additional gravy).

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I shall ape Doc4's post and ban him. Stop being anti-turkey as well (almost any turkey problem can be solved with adding additional gravy).

I ban Teppid for using too much gravy.

1575655218166.png

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The Psychotic Albino Turkey is banned for thinking it's "poo-TEEN" and not "puu-TIN".

Teppid gets a pass because it's almost Christmas, and he's correct about the fries-gravy connection. Then again, he's banned for calling them "fries" and not "chips".

Doc4 is banned for not referring to them as "French Fries." Chips are potato chips. I will say that I had malt vinegar on some fried cod today, so you at least have malt vinegar going for you.

Cleanshaved is banned because I had my beer battered cod with a side salad and ranch dressing rather than French Fries.

If you call fries chips, then what do you call chips? If you call chips crisps, then what do you call chocolate with puffed rice mixed in with the chocolate?

I will concede that many chocolates outside the US are better than Hershey's, which has a waxy taste (so don't bother telling me that Cadbury's or Nestle's is better. We do have delicious artisan chocolates over here, though).

Next you'll be telling me that Vegemyte tastes good, or kissing a blue ringed octopus is good luck, or that pelicans talk like the one did in Finding Nemo.

Cleanshaved is banned because I had my beer battered cod with a side salad and ranch dressing rather than French Fries.

If you call fries chips, then what do you call chips? If you call chips crisps, then what do you call chocolate with puffed rice mixed in with the chocolate?

I will concede that many chocolates outside the US are better than Hershey's, which has a waxy taste (so don't bother telling me that Cadbury's or Nestle's is better. We do have delicious artisan chocolates over here, though).

Next you'll be telling me that Vegemyte tastes good, or kissing a blue ringed octopus is good luck, or that pelicans talk like the one did in Finding Nemo.
'teppen-fetch-it is banned for obviously having drunk the Kool-aid!
Chips is chips, crisps is crisps, and fries is Yank-Speak!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
'teppen-fetch-it is banned for obviously having drunk the Kool-aid!
Chips is chips, crisps is crisps, and fries is Yank-Speak!

str8r-boi is banned for reminding me of Av-rill La-veen.

Razorboi is banned to have some Vegemyte. Enjoy! You can have my share, too.

The Yukster is banned for misunderstanding that banishment is "banishment from" not "banishment to" requiring specific actions be performed.

Doc4 is banned for not expanding his understanding of banning. I hereby ban you to writing a 10 page essay on the linguistic differences between "aluminum" and "aluminium" while eating fries with Vegemyte.

Top Bottom