What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
econjoe is banned because I cant make out his avatar without my glasses.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! <sobbing in background>
Hudson is banned for being from the same state as a co-worker...and I am tired of hearing all his (co-worker) stories about growing up in the hills of WV
Doc4 is banned for posting offensive audiophile material without warning.
Tony is banned for being so sentimental

(Incidentally, my brother who IS an Eagle Scout... once an Eagle, always an Eagle... attempted to start a campfire with fuel from a Coleman lantern...sigh)

Also... I really want some brownies now. Connie is banned until she brings me some.
Jessy:
I just can't help myself, but you are banned because your King Cake
proxy.php
baby is not wearing diapers.
proxy.php

But in the spirit of Lent and Mardi Gras, you are un-banned.
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it". Marshall McLuhan
Happy anniversary Jessy! Your still getting banned for not sharing the bacon with us. :a23:

Did you get your wife some beautiful, tasty flowers?

proxy.php
Rebarman, maybe you don't understand how things work here. I'm the only one who bans Teppan. So you're banned for impersonating an officer AND for brining up B. Spears
Jesse is banned because I haven't been on in a few days....
Jessy is hereby banned from work today. Of course, I will probably be banned for not having the authority to do so unless Jessy is his own boss.

More random necro-bannings.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
"I'm really 'Intrigued'" (btw, fresh, toasted salt bagels w/ Onion Chive cream cheese are #1), is banned for not forewarning us;

1571884708173.png
"In the zombie stories, it's not our humanity that is at stake anymore. It's our survival". Stephen Graham Jones

Last edited:
The Count is banned because I can't get great bagels here, and a toasted New York bagel with onion chive cream cheese sounds delicious.

Crleftwich is banned because capers are overrated. Additionally, seared salmon (sushi that has been flash seared with a torch and then topped with garlic mayo and scallions) is better than smoked salmon.

Doc4 is banned because his post gets in between my post and that delicious looking steak. Medium rare, too . . . too bad you misspelled "capers", btw. :-D

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Avvatar is banned because he can correctly identify the above vintage cartoon. I remember him from many decades ago.
If thou dost seek to have what thou dost hide,
By self example may’st thou be denied!

... and banned.

Top Bottom