What's new

Ban the user above you!

Teppanyaki is banned for being too uninspired to pull his socks up, too uninspired to write my name backwards, and too uninspired to buy socks that don't scrunch up in the first place. Uninspired.

But I'm so uninspired by Teppanyaki's uninspiration that his ban is only whatever the exponential of a half ban would be. I didn't know how to figure that out and googled it and got this from Wikipedia:

In mathematics, a half-exponential function is a functional square root of an exponential function. That is, a function F such that F composed with itself results in an exponential function:[1][2]

F(F(x))=AB^x
for some constants A and B.

Uhm 😕

Edited to add: this seems kind of like what happens if you google the word google. Or if you cross the streams in ghostbusters.

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Vannille de Tabaco is Banned - 2.png for having math class (I'm only at the algebra level), during B & B time. :lol1:

proxy.php
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality". Albert Einstein

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Vannille de Tabaco is Banned - 1.jpg because (as you know), to correct your 'post' problem...first and foremost...that's what Mods (who sometimes disguise themselves in the 'cloud' [as the B & B Illuminati] in the form of the "Penguins of Madagascar"), are for. :lol1:

proxy.php
“[The B & B's Illuminati's greatest] strength...lies in its concealment;...”. Johann Adam Weishaupt

Top Bottom