What's new

Bam! - The Eagle Soars !

I thought of doing something special both for Post 7000, and my two year anniversary of joining B&B, which happened late last month.

I was trying to think of something special, maybe a PIF, to mark the occasion.

I began to think, and weakened by the warm fuzzies this thread generated, have decided to make a contribution to Operation Smile for the sum of $70.00 (Seventy).

Now if someone would kindly point me in the direction of where in the web site to make the contribution, I would be much obliged.

I thought of doing something special both for Post 7000, and my two year anniversary of joining B&B, which happened late last month.

I was trying to think of something special, maybe a PIF, to mark the occasion.

I began to think, and weakened by the warm fuzzies this thread generated, have decided to make a contribution to Operation Smile for the sum of $70.00 (Seventy).

Now if someone would kindly point me in the direction of where in the web site to make the contribution, I would be much obliged.

Lou even better then a PIF... You are PIFing a smile ... Good show and make sure you send Bob a email on the site if paying by pay pal... so he can add the amount to the thermometer

And the final number is 67! Nice work everyone. The order is being processed and I'll keep you up to date on the status.

Top Bottom