What's new

baltimore shaving supplies

I am going to Baltimore this weekend. Are there any nice mens stores with shaving supplies that I could drag my wife to. Thanks,Wess

Well, there's a Nordstrom's at Towson Town Center, so you could buy some Art of Shaving stuff there. And the Chesapeake Knife shop in the same mall usually has a couple of Merkurs, a Dovo straight razor or two, and a few shaving mugs, soaps, brushes, etc., in the display case. Heck, there's even a Crabtree & Evelyn on the third floor of the mall. But basically I wouldn't say Baltimore is a high end shaving supply town. I mean, it's a fine place in many ways, but for shaving supplies I typically order off the Internet.

Of course, I don't pretend to know all there is to know about Baltimore. So if anyone knows of some fantastic store around here with tons of shaving supplies, by all means feel free to enlighten me.

Baltimore is rich in shaving history, of course. King Camp Gillette worked for the Baltimore Seal Company, back when he was coming up with the notion of the disposable razor blade. And Baltimore was the birthplace of Noxema, which is sort of like shaving cream. :)

Seriously, I'd be happy to recommend places to see and things to do in Baltimore, but I'm drawing a blank on shaving-related attractions.

Top Bottom