What's new

Balm with a strong and lasting scent?

Anyone could recommend non-alcohol aftershave / balm with a strong and long lasting scent? I'm open for most of the scents. Just looking to try something new.

Anyone could recommend non-alcohol aftershave / balm with a strong and long lasting scent? I'm open for most of the scents. Just looking to try something new.

First, Welcome to B&B, Sir NStorm!

To my knowledge, not many balms with heavy scent. You might do better by trying balms based on performance and then adding a cologne. If you're searching specifically for non-alcoholics, you might look into St Jame of London's line.

Thank you for your suggestion! I'll check it out. Yes, I'm looking for non-alcohol based aftershave products. Because alcohol dries skin and it's poor for my skin during winter times. I have some balms and most of them works great for me. One of them are Rockwell Post-shave balm which I guess has the strongest scent from what I have. Really like it and looking for something similar or even stronger.

M

Member 113878

Henri et Victoria "Str8shave" and "Cognac et cigares cubains" are pretty strong smelling.
I have a few others which are softer but didn't try all of their lines.

Henri et Victoria "Str8shave"
Thank you, Sir! Ordered that right away. I have their soap Duc de Santa and really love that soap and its scent. But it's pretty mild so I didn't go for the balm.
I've even recently ordered all of their samples which was available. But it's still on the way.

M

Member 113878

I also have Duc de Santal, as well as Nautilus, Bergamot & Vetyver and Terre d’Henri.
They all have a light scent. (I prefer softer scents)

AOS Sandalwood Balm stays on all day for me. Smells great and I keep getting delicious whiffs throughout the day.

Henri et Victoria "Str8shave" balm didn't turned out to be strong enough for me unfortunately. It's pretty lightly scented imo. Don't get me wrong. It's pretty nice scent and I would be using it. It just doesn't suits my expectations on being strong scented.
So far the strongest balm I've tried was Rockwell Barbershop balm and it's one of my favorites.

Fine accoutrements just released a balm line. Never tried their balms but their aftershave splashes are well scented and for me last longer than my other aftershaves.

Perhaps the balms would as well.

Top Bottom